The SA4550 Primary Attitude Display upgrades electromechanical ADIs to an LED-backlit display with pilot configurable single or dual-cue flight director command bars, and a glideslope/localizer deviation scale. These convenience features include a fast/slow indicator and mode annunciations to make flying easier and safer. A pilot-selectable single-cue/split-cue display option is also available. For ease of installation, it is plug compatible with various Sperry, Collins and King indicators. The SA4550 accepts input from existing sensors to provide a clear, reliable depiction of the aircraft’s attitude in pitch and roll. Along with Sandel’s patented bright, high-contrast display―the same technology used in military aircraft―you get unmatched readability in any lighting, while eliminating the high maintenance costs and potential for failure associated with older electromechanical units.
SA4550 4-ATI Primary Attitude Display
HAVE A QUESTION?
GIVE US A CALL OR SEND US A MESSAGE BELOW:
* These fields are required.
Located in Vista, California, Sandel Avionics, Inc, is a privately held company specializing in compact integrated display systems for general aviation, business aviation, air transport and regional aircraft.
- SA4550 4-ATI Primary Attitude Display
- SG102 (MOD2) Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- SG102/D Digital Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- SN3500 3-ATI Primary Navigation Display
- SN4500 4-ATI Primary Navigation Display
- ST3400 3-ATI TAWS/RMI
- ST3400H HeliTAWS® Terrain Awareness & Warning System
- ST3453H HeliTAWS® Terrain Awareness & Warning System
2401 Dogwood Way
Vista, CA 92081
AS9100 & ISO 9001 Certified